Am I Eligible?

The Keeping Kids at Secondary School scholarship is targeted specifically at supporting students in Year 11 and 12 to remain engaged with school.

Are you studying Year 11 or 12?

Are you an Australia Citizen living in North West Victoria or South West New South Wales?
This area refers to the Local Government Areas of Mildura (RC), Wentworth (S), Balranald (S), Swan Hill (RC), Gannawarra (S), Buloke (S), and Greater Wakool Ward.  You must currently reside or attend school in these areas at the time of applying to Chances.

You must be an Australian citizen to be eligible for a Chances scholarship.

Do you have financial reasons for needing our help?
Your application must evidence that you and your family are unable to financially support the request.

Have you looked at other options?
Chances for Children funding should be treated as a last resort.  We encourage you look at other sources of funding before applying to Chances. This includes exhausting the Camps, Sports and Excursion Fund and setting up payment plans with the school.

It is also expected that second-hand books be sourced.

Applications for funding are now open.

Make a Donation
Mildura Office:
Haselgrove House
122 Ninth Street Mildura
T: (03) 5023 5966